EFT by Orchid Systems
Developed by Orchid Systems, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) streamlines payment and collection processes. EFT Processing transfers Sage 300 (Accpac) receipts and payments through to the electronic funds transfer functionality of your banking software.
EFT Processing streamlines payment and collection processes by transferring Sage 300 (Accpac) receipts and payments, including those from US and Canadian Payroll, through to the electronic funds transfer (EFT) functionality of your banking software.
Instead of spending hours printing, folding and posting cheques and remittance advices, an EFT batch can be created and imported, and remittance advices emailed, in a matter of minutes.
EFT Processing supports formats for hundreds of banks around the world, and additional formats can be created by Orchid Systems upon request.
- A quick return on investment from substantial savings, including:
- Lower bank transaction fees and reduced postage costs
- No more expensive cheque stationery
- No more manual printing, folding and mailing of cheques or remittance advices
- Save time and avoid errors by eliminating duplicate data entry.
- Enhanced security, including reduced opportunity for cheque fraud, theft or loss.
- Streamlined processing means happier customers, vendors and employees.
EFT for Sage BV, Wildwood Canada EFT Payments Application
BV has built-in functionality in payroll to accommodate EFT but if you want to pay your vendor’s via EFT, you’ll need an add-on application to help you.
Wildwood Canada's EFT application is flexible and is easy and intuitive to use, placing the entire process under your control.
The following features are available in Wildwood Canada's EFT application:
- process vendor payments, pre-authorized debit (PAD) from your customers (and pay your employees - coming soon)
- Canadian and US dollar payments
- payments to both Canadian and US banks
- most common EFT formats supported, including Telpay
- supports Payee Match and Positive Pay
- interfaces seamlessly with BusinessVision and Spire
- multi-currency, multi-user, multi-company
- process multiple EFT batches at once, combine them as needed
- retrieves A/P and A/R from BusinessVision and Spire using your choice of four different methods: choose records from each individual vendor, choose all invoices due by a certain date, choose all invoices that are "x" days old, or import a Batch Payables list from BusinessVision/Spire
- posts payments to A/P and A/R, links and closes paid items, and posts to the general ledger
- allows for resumption of partially posted batch
- supports BusinessVision/Spire divisions and segmented GL accounts
- option to post each payment separately to the GL bank account, or via a clearing account for the total
- email vendors/customers/employees with an attached PDF remittance advice, via Outlook or directly using SMTP, numerous email options, user-configurable email subject and body text, allows for resumption of partially emailed batch
- all generated filenames are user-configurable
- full user control over FCN series (file control numbers)
- flexible and configurable with many options
- optional approvals process allows clerical staff to prepare payments batches that then must be approved by a higher up person prior to creation of EFT file, posting, and emailing
- complete history kept of all payment batches, can re-open a batch from history
- user login and many options for security and division of duties
- import vendor and customer bank account information from Excel during setup
- one time purchase price for unlimited use
- Supports Spire and BusinessVision.
- Support for Payroll coming soon.
EFT for Spire
Spire has the built-in capability for EFT to Vendors and Employees. Also, Spire has the capability for withdrawing money from customers’ bank accounts, i.e. if your customers have authorized you to withdraw regularly for things such as membership fees, etc.
See the links below for more details on EFT in Spire.
Process Scheduler by Orchid Systems
Developed by Orchid Systems, Process Scheduler enables you to schedule when your Sage 300 (Accpac) data is checked and backed up and to schedule automation of other processes. It maximizes system resource usage by allowing you to automatically perform these tasks overnight, whilst the system is not being used, and automating processes for when required.
All schedules are tracked, and a history of the scheduled actions - success or failure - can be reported on at any time. Checking the integrity of your Sage 300 data and running processes on a regular basis has never been easier!
Tairox Productivity Tools
Productivity Tools extend the functionality of Sage 300 (Accpac). This product is written as an SDK Application, integrating seamlessly with the desktop, activation and security features of Sage 300. Copy accounts, customers and vendors to multiple companies, automate changes to large numbers of documents, incorporate spreadsheets into review/approval flows and so much more!
RecXpress for Bank Services by Peresoft
Get up to a 99% match when importing your bank statement using RecXpress.
Now further enhanced to 'remember' monthly entries, RecXpress will generate a variety a variety of repetitive entries for you. Customize these entries each month until such until such time almost all entries are automatically generated by RecXpress.
AutoSimply for Manufacturing
AutoSimply’s Manufacturing Order is an easy-to-use manufacturing solution for small to medium-sized enterprises. Using Sage 300 SDK, its design is fully integrated with Sage 300 Finance and Logistics modules. Simple yet powerful, AutoSimply enables an efficient manufacturing operation flow covering material purchase, processing manufacturing orders, work in progress, routing cost calculation, material consumption, material scrap and item substitution and order closeout. The design of AutoSimply’s Manufacturing Order is conceptualized to fully accommodate users’ business processes needs and expectations.